Sunday, August 5, 2012

Black Sleep Of Kali / Union Of Sleep Split (2012)


Hailing from Denver, Colorado this progressive metal/Doom group have supplied me with some solid music especially from their full length Our Slow Decay. but recently they released this split with German band Union Of Sleep. I haven't heard to much of Union of Sleep but judging but the samples of the net im convinced UOS will become a regular listen for me over the next while. Fans of early Baroness/Mastodon will probably really enjoy seeing that so many bands are heading down the road of signing to major labels and suck arse all over the shop. These songs are true and gritty the way it should be. with bone crushing grooves and guttural delivery.  Im pretty sure I'll put my order in for the LP as soon as my next pay check goes in.

 


Tracklist:
1. Cosmonaut
2. Eyes of Winter
3. The Witch
4. Call Of The Void